Sunday – Thursday
4:30pm – 9pm
Friday – Saturday
4:00pm – 10pm
4pm – 11pm
Friday & Saturday
4pm – 12am
Monday through Sunday
10am – 2am
Happy Hour Specials
Monday through Thursday
4pm – 6pm & 9pm-10pm
Half off all appetizers
$8 Espresso Martinis
$3 Off Wines and Bubble
Every Second Sunday in Crazy Shirley’s Lounge with host Lindsay Bretz-Morgan! – 8:30 – 10:30 pm
(*Third Sunday in April & May due to Holidays*)
- Fri. Nov 10th – Todd Fulginiti Duo (Jazz Trumpet)
- Sat. Nov 11th – Chip & Ken (Bass & Guitar)
- Fri. Nov 17th – Matt Monticchio Duo (Jazz Piano)
- Sat. Nov 18th – Angie and Lars (Jazz & Blues Vocals)
- Fri. Nov 24th – Pete Bainbridge Duo (Piano & Bass)
- Sat. Nov 25th – Jerry Laboranti Duo(Jazz Sax)
- Fri. Dec 1st – No Jazz (Private Event)
- Sat. Dec 2nd – Robin Work Duo (Jazz Vocals)
- Fri. Dec 8th – Paul Colombo Duo (Jazz Guitar)
- Sat. Dec 9th – Dave Wilson Dup (Sax & Piano)
- Fri. Dec 15th – Ryan Kauffman Duo (Jazz Sax)
- Sat. Dec 16th – Jay Vonada Duo (Jazz Trombone)
- Fri. Dec 22nd – Colin and McKenna (Piano & Vocal)
- Sat. Dec 23rd – Bailey & Tom (Vocals & Guitar)
Opened in 1998, The Belvedere Inn has always been a fun and relaxed place to enjoy life, food family, and friends, old and new.
This Victorian Italianate-style city mansion was built in 1869 by the late John S Rohrer, a tobacco merchant from Strasburg to entertain his guests while visiting the city.
He incorporated a belvedere, meaning “beautiful view” on top of the mansion for his guests to view downtown Lancaster.
Today, the legacy of Mr. Rohrer lives on and the hospitality continues with The Belvedere and its staff.
The Belvedere Inn is an award-winning Lancaster, PA restaurant known for its delicious contemporary American cuisine and elegant dining atmosphere. Come in, relax and have a great time. Enjoy our savory appetizers and entrées or stop by for a cocktail after work and enjoy live jazz in our piano bar upstairs.
There’s something for everyone at The Belvedere, and our friendly staff will always make you feel welcome. We are committed to using the freshest local produce and ingredients from Lancaster County, plus unique foods from around the world.
Join us anytime for dinner or drinks, and see what makes The Belvedere Inn such a unique dining experience in Lancaster City.
During restaurant hours street parking is available as well as the Queen St. parking garage located just past The Belvedere Inn on the left. Please refrain from parking in the CVS parking lot or the lot behind the building. Your vehicle will be towed.
Chef de Cuisine